The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Miguel Mederos, 22, unemployed from Mound House, was arrested at 9 a.m. Tuesday in the 500 block of Country Village Parkway on suspicion of felony passing a counterfeit bill, possession of a counterfeit bill, obtaining money under false pretenses and misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia. Bail was set at $28,632.
• A 27-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:15 p.m. Tuesday at Eagle Gas on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 150 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Battery report at Woodside and Stanton drives at 12:52 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 2000 block of Evergreen Drive at 7:58 a.m.
• Accident in the 1400 block of College Parkway at 8:02 a.m.
• Coroner call at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 8:36 a.m.
• A trailer was stolen from the 1100 block of Koontz Lane sometime before 10:21 a.m. Tuesday.
• Commercial burglary in 2300 block of South Curry Street at 3:25 p.m.
• Hit-and-run report in the 3900 block South Carson Street at 5:01 p.m.
• A 1977 green Dodge pickup was stolen from the 2100 block of Kansas Street sometime between 8:30 p.m. and 9:12 p.m.
• A report of two women swimming nude at a pool at Parkway Plaza Apartments at 9:41 p.m.
The following are some of the 100 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Coroner call in the 900 block of Jessica Lane in Fernley at 4:54 a.m.
• Accident in the 1400 block of Doyle Lane in Fernley at 11:31 a.m.
• Narcotics report in Stagecoach at 2:35 p.m.
• Brush fire at the Carson River in Dayton at 3:21 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate at 5:25 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 300 block of Dayton Valley Road at 6:03 p.m.
• Accident at 9:46 p.m. in the 800 block of East Main Street at 9:46 p.m.
• Accident on Interstate 80 in Fernley at 9:46 p.m.
The following are some of the 16 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A woman reported she was attacked by a dog in the 100 block of De La Orange in Lockwood at 6:34 p.m.