The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jennifer Anne Martin, 42, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested Thursday on Telegraph Street on suspicion of felony probation violation and obstructing a peace officer. No bail was set.
• Casey Robert Cannon, 42, a transient, was arrested at 1:41 p.m. Wednesday at East Fifth Street on Lyon County warrants charging suspicion of felony robbery, grand larceny, possession of a stolen credit card and new charges of misdemeanor domestic battery and petty larceny. Bail was set at $28,000.
• Jose Cambron Vargas, 19, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 9:42 p.m. Wednesday at Stanton and Fairview drives on suspicion of felony possession of a short-barreled gun. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Samuel Marra, 48, a carpenter from Carson City, was arrested at 7:39 p.m. Wednesday in the 3200 block of Otha Street on suspicion of felony possession of marijuana, possession of counterfeit money, possession of a dangerous drug and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632.
• Edgar Adan Escobedo, 18, a shift leader from Carson City, was arrested at 3:59 p.m. in the 3600 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of felony trafficking and possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the 147 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Battery report in the 1500 block of East Fifth Street at 12:42 p.m.
• Protective order violation in the 3200 block of Bowers Lane at 3:02 p.m.
• A vehicle struck a bicyclist at East Fifth and Carson Meadows Drive at 5:12 p.m.
• A handgun in its holster was found by someone on Monte Rosa Drive at 7:10 p.m.
• Coroner call at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 9:50 p.m.
• Battery report in the 700 block of East Telegraph Street at 11:46 p.m.
The following are some of the 116 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Accident in the 200 block of Vine Street in Fernley at 7:50 a.m.
• Fire on Goldfield Avenue at 9:27 a.m. in Yerington.
• Coroner call on Cowee Drive in Mound House at 11:20 a.m.
• Battery report at In Town Park in Silver Springs at 4:26 p.m.
• Accident on Main Street in Fernley at 6:09 p.m.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• A woman reported at 11:53 a.m. she was receiving mail for someone who doesn’t live at her address on Prospector Road.
• A shoplifter was nabbed in a C Street gift shop at 2:21 p.m.
• A fire on South M Street at 6:35 p.m.