The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jaime Lopez, 18, a self-employed worker from Carson City, was arrested at 11:30 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of East Long Street on suspicion of felony probation violation, providing false identification to avoid prosecution and obstructing a peace officer. No bail was set.
• A 19-year-old food server from Carson City was arrested at 7:15 a.m. Friday at highways 395 and 50 on a warrant charging failure to comply. Bail was set at $500.
• Anissa Nixon, 30, of Carson City, arrested at 9:45 p.m. Thursday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription, gross misdemeanor child endangerment, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Nixon was arrested after her 9-year-old son was picked up by deputies for throwing rocks and he allegedly told officers is mother was doing drugs. Nixon’s bail was set at $5,289.
The following are some of the 197 calls to which deputies responded Thursday.
• Graffiti on Desert Peach Drive at 8:18 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 3600 block of Research Way at 8:31 a.m.
• Threat report in the 400 block of Fleischmann Way at 10:15 a.m.
• A report at 10:20 a.m. of a man repeatedly contacting a veterinarian and demanding they return an animal he surrendered. The man also made threats against his landlord to the veterinarian.
• Accident at Sherman Way and College Parkway at 3:19 p.m.
• Request for a deputy to stand by while someone retrieved property in the 2300 block of Dori Way at 6:25 p.m.
• Property injury report in the 2600 block of South Carson Street at 6:28 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 6:34 p.m.
The following are some of the 121 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Fire in the 400 block of Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 4:22 a.m.
• Felony arrest in the 1300 block of West Fifth Street at 9:31 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report on Shaad Lane in Dayton at 11:43 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 1:25 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 4:32 p.m.
The following are some of the 27 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• A report of six llamas running loose in the 2200 block of Empire Road at 8:39 a.m.
• Traffic citation at 9:09 a.m. on Six Mile Canyon Road.
• Traffic citation at 9:28 a.m. on Six Mile Canyon Road.
• Traffic citation at 5:07 p.m. on Six Mile Canyon Road.