The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Shawn Jordan Lawrence, 24, a painter from Carson City, was arrested at 12:43 a.m. Monday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• Hugh Vanhooser, 33, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested on East Long Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632. Also arrested was Katherine Eger, 44, of Carson City, on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Her bail was set at $3,632.
• A 24-year-old maintenance man from Carson City was arrested at 11:58 p.m. Sunday on Kit Sierra Loop on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Roosevelt Blackburn Jr., 40, a laborer, was arrested Sunday in the Arby’s parking lot on suspicion of felony third-offense drunken driving and driving on a license revoked for driving under the influence. Bail was set at $10,187.
The following are some of the 461 calls to which deputies responded Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
• Rollover accident at 12:54 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of Medical Parkway.
• Vehicle theft report in the 100 block of North Harbin Street at 2:59 p.m. Friday.
• Residential burglary report in the 600 block of South Richmond Avenue at 3:27 p.m.
• “Numerous guns” were reported stolen from a home in the 2100 block of Kansas Street at 7:13 p.m. Friday.
• A vehicle struck a man in a wheelchair at 8:15 p.m. Friday at West Second and Curry streets. An arrest was made.
• Medication was stolen from a home in the 700 block of West Fifth Street at 8:11 a.m. Friday.
• A window was broken on a vehicle while the owner shopped in Safeway at 3:29 p.m. Saturday.
• A beer bottle was thrown through a window on Spooner Drive sometime Thursday night, a caller reported Friday at 7:56 a.m.
• A report at 6:37 p.m. Saturday of a baby sitter touching a 8-year-old boy.
• A fight in Brunswick Canyon at 1:07 a.m. Sunday.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 8:52 a.m.
• “Numerous guns missing from residence” in the 1500 block of East Long Street at 10:18 a.m. Sunday.
• Motorcycle accident at South Carson Street and Old Clear Creek Road at 10:57 a.m. Sunday.
• A silver, 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage was stolen from West Second and South Curry streets sometime over the weekend. The keys were left in the vehicle.
• Graffiti was reported at Seeliger Elementary School at 5:04 p.m. Sunday.
The following are some of the 88 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Accident in the 1200 block of Farm District Road in Fernley at 8:57 a.m.
• Fire on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 5:17 p.m.
• Utility pole fire in the 600 block of Lake Avenue in Silver Springs at 3:17 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Interstate 80 in Fernley at 4:19 p.m.
• Shoplifting citation at Smith’s in Dayton at 4:39 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 5:48 p.m.
• Graffiti report in the 1300 block of West Newlands Drive in Fernley at 9:52 p.m.
The following are some of the 19 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Truck fire in the 100 block of Carmella Lane at 10:45 a.m.
• Traffic citation at 1:54 p.m. on State Route 341.
• A report at 6:10 p.m. of mailboxes destroyed on La Fond Avenue.