The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old draftsman from Carson City was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Tuesday at Highway 50 East and Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor throwing a burning object from a motor vehicle, two warrants for failure to appear and driving without insurance. Bail was set at $3,627.
• A 63-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 12:59 p.m. at the Children’s Museum on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
The following are some of the 176 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Graffiti in the 2600 block of Pinebrook Drive at 10:34 a.m.
• A felony Douglas County warrant was served at 10:39 a.m. in the 1400 block of North Carson Street.
• Embezzlement report at 12:13 p.m. in the 2000 block of Highway 50 East.
• Embezzlement report in the 2000 block of Highway 50 East at 12:18 p.m.
• Graffiti report at 1:09 p.m. at West Eighth and Nevada streets.
• A 7-Eleven customer used a counterfeit $100 bill at 2:54 p.m. in the 3000 block of Highway 50 East.
• Vehicle burglary report in the 2000 block of El Rancho Drive at 3:43 p.m.
• Phone harassment report in the 1400 block of Spooner Drive at 6:59 p.m.
The following are some of the 93 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Injury to motor vehicle report in the 700 block of Todd Court in Fernley at 6:31 a.m.
• Vehicle fire on Farm Lane in Fernley at 7:44 a.m.
• Felony arrest in the 500 block of McCormick Avenue at 3:26 p.m.
• Vandalism report in the 200 block of East Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley.
• Accident at highways 95 Alternate and 50 in Silver Springs at 5:34 p.m.
• Hit-and-run accident report in the 2200 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 10:58 p.m.
The following are some of the 19 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Citation was issued at 9:28 a.m. in Gold Hill.
• A report of people selling fish out of their truck on Avenue De La Bleu at 5:12 p.m.
• A report of a group of people fighting on North C Street at 5:21 p.m. A citation was issued.
• Spot fire in the median on Interstate 80 near Derby Dam at 7 p.m.
• A report of a possible drunken driver with four small children unrestrained in a vehicle without plates on South Q Street. The driver was given a verbal warning to properly display his plates.