The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Eric Munoz, 23, a car wash employee from Carson City, was arrested at 12:40 p.m. Thursday on suspicion of felony check forgery. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Ramiro Garcia, 19, of Mound House, was arrested at 2:16 a.m. in the 2200 block of Michael Drive on suspicion of felony auto burglary, possession of stolen property, misdemeanor destruction of property and obstructing a peace officer. His bail was set at $25,407.
• Lisa Ann Barnett, 36, a temporary worker from Carson City, was arrested at 6:09 p.m. Thursday in the 1600 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony grand larceny, drunken driving and driving without a license. Barnett was allegedly found in possession of a vehicle reported stolen out of Florida. According to the arrest report, she claimed she borrowed the vehicle from her “sugar daddy’s” wife. Also arrested was Ruth Hill, 26, of Tampa, Fla. Hill and Barnett were allegedly fist fighting in the 3000 block of North Lompa Lane when police were called. Hill was booked on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and driving without a license. Her bail was set at $26,132. Barnett’s bail was set at $26,369.
• Louis Peter Mancinelli, 57, a transient, was arrested at 11:22 p.m. Thursday in the 2800 block of South Carson Street on a Reno warrant charging suspicion of felony grand larceny. His bail was set at $10,000.
• Ruddy Herrara-Rodriguez, 51, a transient, was arrested at Mills Park on Thursday on suspicion of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and being a drunken pedestrian. Bail was set at $521.
• A 51-year-old ice cream man was arrested at 5:01 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of domestic battery. He allegedly struck his 27-year-old son on the back with a belt. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 178 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Graffiti in the 3000 block of South Carson Street at 6:04 a.m.
• Battery reports in the 800 block of East Musser, 1100 block of Woodside Drive, 300 block of Lompa Lane and 1400 block of Fleetwood Avenue.
• Grand larceny report on Gay Circle at 5:19 p.m.
• Fight report in the 1100 block of East William Street.
• Juvenile runaway report in the 4100 block of Quinn Drive at 7:13 p.m.
The following are some of the 97 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 2:55 p.m.
• Felony arrests on Main Street in Dayton at 4:25 a.m.
• Accident on Occidental Drive in Mark Twain at 7:30 a.m.
• Gas leak on Jeanette Drive in Mound House at 7:58 a.m.
• Residential burglary report on Hudson Aurora in Smith Valley at 4:30 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 1400 block of Indian Trail in Fernley at 5:44 p.m.
• Brush fire on Six Mile Canyon Road in Mark Twain at 7:25 p.m.
• Drunken driving report on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 8:36 p.m.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Speeding ticket was issued at 6:10 p.m. on Six Mile Canyon Road.
• Traffic citation on Six Mile Canyon Road at 6:36 p.m.
• Rollover accident on Lousetown Road at 10:27 p.m.