The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Argenis Mendez-Sicis, 18, of Carson City was arrested at 12:03 a.m. Saturday at Carriage Crest Drive and Lindsay Lane on suspicion of felony using a false ID to avoid prosecution, misdemeanor driving under the influence of drugs, possession of paraphernalia, no insurance and failure to appear. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Edwin Meza-Valencia, 18, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:44 p.m. Friday at Carriage Crest Drive and Lindsay Lane on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 23-year-old unemployed woman from Virginia City was arrested at 2:40 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a custody order. Bail was set at $7,500.
• A 56-year-old woodcutter from Carson City was arrested at 5:35 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of Fleetwood Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 55-year-old Department of Motor Vehicles employee from Carson City was arrested at 8:10 p.m. Friday at Carson and Fairview streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunk driving and speeding. Bail was set at $1,219.
• A 21-year-old roofer from Carson City was arrested at 2:39 p.m. Friday in the 3500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $282.
The following are some of the 106 calls to which deputies responded:
• A domestic dispute in the 20 block of West Street in Fernley at 4:21 a.m. Friday.
• A neighborhood dispute in the 5000 block of Apache Drive in Stagecoach at 7:43 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a drunken driver southbound on State Route 341 in Dayton at 9:34 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 44 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of 50 feet of hose missing in the 1200 block of Peri Ranch Road at 6:49 a.m. Friday.
• A report of an old wood stove missing in the 200 block of North L Street in Virginia City at 5:01 p.m. Friday.