The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 36-year-old fence installer from Carson City was arrested at 10:49 a.m. Sunday at Goni Road and College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $254 cash.
• A 47-year-old laborer specialist from Carson City was arrested at 2:55 a.m. Sunday in the 270 block of Lovelace Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 25-year-old concrete worker from Reno was arrested at 6:51 a.m. Sunday in the 2500 block of Gentry Way on suspicion of drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 21-year-old operations specialist from Minden was arrested at 10:51 p.m. Saturday in the 3900 block of South Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to yield. Bail was set at $$1,214.
• A 20-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 11:27 p.m. Saturday at Highway 50 East and Airport Road on suspicion of drunken driving, failure to yield, no proof of insurance and no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $2,238.
• A 30-year-old landscaper from Carson City was arrested at 3:21 a.m. Sunday in the 3400 block of North Roop Street on suspicion of drunken driving, failure to yield and contempt of court. Bail was set at $2,153.
The following are some of the 105 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunken driver on Highway 50 and River Ranch Road in Fernley at 2:40 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 300 block of Dayton Street in Mason Valley at 10:03 a.m. Saturday.
• Report of a commercial burglary in Mound House at 10:25 a.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver on Aiazzi Lane in Mason Valley at 1:38 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a subject with a gun in the 400 block of East Main Street in Fernley at 9:19 p.m. Friday.