The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Gregory Darren Born, 45, an electrician from Carson City, was arrested at 8 p.m. Sunday in the 3900 block of Country Village Drive on suspicion of felony preventing or dissuading a witness or victim from reporting a crime. Bail was set at $7,500.
• Paul Allen Jennings, 35, a marble worker from Carson City, was arrested at 11:27 a.m. Sunday in the 1400 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on a suspended registration, driving with license revoked for DUI, driving without insurance and illegal tint on windows. Bail was set at $5,290. Also arrested was Rachel Bryla, 23, of Carson City, on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of a hypodermic needle and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,764.
• A 30-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 6 p.m. Sunday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and failure to appear on a traffic citation. Bail was set at $406.
The following are some of the 67 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Misdemeanor arrest on Thurston Way in Mason Valley at 10:47 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 400 block of Main Street in Silver City at 12:41 p.m.
• Gasoline theft on North Willhoyt Lane in Mason Valley at 2 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Main Street in Fernley at 4:40 p.m.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• A report of two dogs locked in a car on South C Street at 5:36 p.m.
• A report of two dogs locked in a car on South C Street at 6:17 p.m.
• A woman reported she was bitten by her neighbor’s dog at 7:09 p.m. on Canyon Way.