The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Shaun Timothy Cole, 23, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:08 a.m. Tuesday at Peters and Burton streets on suspicion of gross misdemeanor second-offense drunken driving, speeding, driving on a revoked license and driving without insurance. Bail was set at $3,471.
• Dustin Bleu North, 24, an electrician from Carson City, was arrested at 1:11 p.m. Monday in the 3200 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony trafficking, possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor fictitious registration, driving without a valid license and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $21,426.
• Brannigan McNulty, 29, a golf pro from Reno, was arrested at 7:10 p.m. Monday on South Carson Street on suspicion of felony violation of the controlled substance act by prescription fraud. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the 142 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Accident at Fifth and South Roop streets at 12:11 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 2100 block of California Avenue at 12:11 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 4:12 p.m.
• Graffiti report in the 2300 block of Eastridge Lane at 5:09 p.m. and the 1300 block of McKay Drive at 7:24 p.m.
• A report of a wallet with money inside found on South Carson Street at 7:28 p.m.
• A dad reported his son was out of control on Spartan Avenue at 11:37 a.m. The son was arrested.
The following are some of the 112 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Stolen vehicle report in Fernley at 8:22 a.m.
• Residential burglary report on Jill Lane at 8:57 a.m.
• Stolen vehicle recovery in the 400 block of Truck Inn Way in Fernley at 11:56 a.m.
• Accident in the 400 block of West Main Street in Fernley 4:06 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Nevin Way at 6:26.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs 8:03 p.m.
The following are some of the 17 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A report of a stolen bike in the 400 block of Canyon Way at 1:14 a.m.
• Speeding ticket issued at 5:44 p.m. on Six Mile Canyon Road.
• A report of a “wolf-looking dog” on South B Street at 7:09 a.m.
• A man reported at 11:25 a.m. he has cancer and his wife dropped him off at the hospital in June and he hasn’t heard from her since. When deputies went to the house, there was a “For Sale” sign in the yard.
• Wildland fire on USA Parkway at 5:14 p.m.