The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Christopher Jones, 25, of Dayton, was arrested at 9:26 a.m. Wednesday near Imus Road on suspicion of felony probation violation, obstructing a peace officer, possession of drug paraphernalia and destruction of property. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 169 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Graffiti report in the 300 block of Allouette Way at 8:43 a.m.
• Accident on North Musser and Division streets at 10:31 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 300 block of North Nevada Street at 11:01 a.m.
• Hit-and-run accident report at 11:32 a.m. 900 block of East Second Street.
• A man reported someone “keyed” his houseboat on Emerson Drive sometime Tuesday night.
• Windows were broken and a wallet stolen from a home in the 300 block of North Nevada Street at 11:01 a.m.
• A guitar was stolen from a business in the 1600 block of North Carson Street sometime Tuesday night.
• A report from an apartment tenant on Woodside Drive that there was a bullet hole in her ceiling at 4:35 p.m.
The following are some of the 98 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Grand larceny report in the 100 block of Comstock Drive at 5:20 a.m. in Fernley.
• Harassment report in the 100 block of Douglas Street in Dayton at 12:16 p.m.
• Commercial burglary report in the 3500 block of Deodar Street in Silver Springs at 12:24 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 1200 block of Jacob Lane in Fernley at 5:30 p.m.
• Neighborhood dispute on Harbor Road in Dayton at 7:08 p.m.
The following are some of the 11 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Graffiti on a campaign sign in a yard on North C Street at 3:01 p.m.
• Wildfire on Lousetown Road at 5:40 p.m.