The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Ruddy Rodriguez Herrarra, 55, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:25 p.m. Thursday in the 2200 block of East Long on suspicion of felony third-offense drunken driving, misdemeanor disorderly conduct and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $11,237.
• A 41-year-old Wal-Mart employee from Detroit, Texas, was arrested at 4 p.m. in the 900 block of East William Street on warrants charging misdemeanor failure to appear, failure to comply, and driving with expired registration and without insurance. Bail was set at $6,166.
The following are some of the 222 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Coroner call in the 2800 block of Mountain Street at 6:36 a.m.
• Graffiti reports in the 2300 block of Christmas Tree and the 3900 block of Apollo Drive.
• Residential burglary report in which a laptop computer was stolen from the 2800 block of Menlo Drive at 11:15 a.m.
• Graffiti report in the 4000 block of Flint Road at 12:43 p.m.
• Accident at 1:11 p.m. at Fairview Drive and California Street.
• A report of someone hitting a staff member in the 1100 block of Janas Way at 7:56 p.m.
The following are some of the 133 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Fight report at Dick’s in Mound House at 2:32 a.m.
• Brush fire in the 32000 block of Cantlon Drive in Fernley at 8:06 a.m.
• Fire in the 200 block of East Main Street in Fernley at 10:04 a.m.
• A sex offender was arrested at 5:36 p.m. on Ramsey Weeks Cutoff in Silver Springs on a felony for failing to register his address with the Sheriff’s Department.
• Commercial burglary report on Cowee Drive in Mound House at 6:13 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 8300 block of Clifton Street in Silver Springs at 6:26 p.m.
• Vehicle fire in the 300 block of Appaloosa Way in Fernley at 6:45 p.m.
The following are some of the 31 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Traffic citation on USA Parkway at 7:04 a.m.
• Cash bags were missing from a business in Gold Hill at 9:44 a.m.
• A report of a child screaming on North C Street at 3:06 p.m.
• A dog was dead in the road on Six Mile Canyon Road at 3:42 p.m.
• Traffic citation on State Route 341 at 4:30 p.m.