The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Amanda Cole, 25, a preschool teacher from Carson City, was arrested at 2:38 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony obtaining a dangerous drug by misrepresentation. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 32-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 1:22 a.m. Sunday in the 2200 block of Dori Way on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $482 cash.
• A 51-year-old laborer transient was arrested at 11:59 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor open container, possession of marijuana and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $1,156.
• A 30-year-old spa employee from Reno was arrested at 2:03 a.m. Sunday at Roop Street and Northridge Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving second offense and failure to obey a traffic control device. Bail was set at $2,582.
• A 27-year-old truck driver from Carson City was arrested at 12:45 a.m. Sunday in the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor child endangerment and domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,632.
• A 25-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 9:06 p.m. Friday in the 1200 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant, drunken driving second offense, no valid driver’s license and speeding. Bail was set at $4,846.
• A 34-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 2:25 p.m. Saturday at Woodside and Desatoya drives on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and two counts of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $2,287 cash.
• A 38-year-old electrician from Carson City was arrested at 9:01 a.m. Saturday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a temporary restraining order. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 69-year-old retired Reno resident was arrested at 2:51 p.m. Saturday at Arrowhead and Emerson drives on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $632.
• Mark Abrahamson, 41, an engineer from Reno, was arrested at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center on suspicion of felony contempt of court. Bail was set at $7,560.
The following are some of the 95 calls to which deputies responded:
• a report of larceny in the 200 block of Highway 95A in Mason Valley at 3:12 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of shoplifting in the 100 block of Goldfield Avenue in Yerington at 6:01 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of trespassing in the 400 block of Truck Inn Way in Fernley at 7:59 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 22 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a gunfighter with an expired license brandishing his weapon in front of tourists in the 100 block of South C Street in Virginia City at 1:52 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a fight in progress in the 20 block of North C Street in Virginia City at 7:04 p.m. Saturday.