The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old heavy equipment operator from Carson City was arrested Monday on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, driving on a suspended license and failure to use a turn signal. Bail was set at $1,846.
• Teresa Lynn Smith, 39, of Payson, Ariz., was arrested on suspicion of felony probation violation. Bail was set at $1,500.
The following are some of the 163 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Domestic battery report in the 3400 block of Airport Road at 12:16 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 3:35 p.m.
• A dark green 1997 Saturn sedan with tinted windows was stolen from Old Clear Creek Road.
• Noise complaint in the 400 block of West Winnie Lane.
• Hit-and-run report in the 3900 block of South Carson Street at 4:09 p.m.
• A child told a neighbor he’d been hit in the head and kicked out of the house for drinking the last glass of milk at 6:31 p.m.
The following are some of the 96 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 12:58 a.m.
• Fight report in the 300 block of Sweetwater Circle in Dayton at 2:34 a.m.
• Felony arrest on West Main Street in Fernley at 4:24 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Main Street in Fernley at 10:41 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 6:35 p.m.
• Fight report at the Mason Valley fairgrounds at 9:29 p.m.
The following are some of the eight calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Traffic citation at 8:18 p.m. Sunday on State Route 79.
• A 4-year-old drank some cleaning liquid on North C Street at 7:39 p.m.
• A report of dogs not being fed and being tied to a tree in the 2000 block of Cartwright Drive at 8:02 p.m.