The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Garry Lee Troth, 50, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony sex offender failure to register. Troth is a Tier 2 sex offender and was registered with the Sheriff’s Department as living in the 3600 block of Tuolumne Way but was actually living at a Carson Street motel. He is being held on $50,000 bail.
• Joshua Nathaniel Burke, 28, a laborer from Reno, was arrested at 11:19 a.m. Monday on College Parkway on two counts of suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $9,464.
• Rebecca Varvel, 34, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:24 a.m. Monday in the 200 block of West Hampton Drive on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor violation of a restraining order and possession of a hypodermic needle. Bail was set at $4,764.
• Samantha Fillmore, 20, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 4:20 a.m. at Carson and Musser streets on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, driving without a valid license, fictitious registration, driving without insurance, and a tail lamp violation. Bail was set at $26,089.
The following are some of the 170 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A report of a mother on College Parkway doing drugs with children in the house at 10:08 a.m.
• Battery report in the 900 block of Pat Lane at 11:48 a.m.
• A report of a woman stabbing her boyfriend when he refused to walk to the store to buy her hair color at 1:02 p.m. in the 3500 block of Baker Drive. The boyfriend suffered a superficial wound to his back from a small knife. The girlfriend was not on scene when police arrived.
• A hotel guest checked out at 3:38 p.m. on Hospitality Way and left a gun in the room.
• A report of a manager demanding entrance at 8:06 p.m. into a motel room in the 1700 block of North Carson Street.
• Coroner call in the 3000 block of Ormsby Boulevard at 10:26 p.m.
The following are some of the 75 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Destruction of property report at the Fernley Swimming Pool at 6:56 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report on Carry Way in Mound House at 7:15 a.m.
• Residential burglary report on Wells Fargo Avenue in Mark Twain at 9:48 a.m.
• Destruction of property report in the 600 block of Westwinds Drive in Dayton at 10:13 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 12:26 p.m.
• Fire in the 3200 block of Eighth Street in Silver Springs at 8:23 p.m.
The following are some of the 35 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A report of a man threatening to break a woman’s back on Elmore Road at 12:40 a.m.
• A husband on Sutro Springs reported at 2:47 a.m. he last spoke to his wife at 4:30 p.m. Sunday.
• Traffic citation at 7:50 a.m. on State Route 341.
• Speeding ticket issued at 9:28 a.m. on Six Mile Canyon Road.
• Accident on State Route 341 at Seven Mile at 1:02 p.m.
• Traffic citation on Six Mile Canyon Road at 7:08 p.m.