The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael Wogan Pincoffs, 43, a landscaper from Dayton, was arrested on Tuesday in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of felony failure to appear and misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $100,000.
• A 42-year-old business owner from Carson City was arrested at 10:52 a.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of Mayflower Way on misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $669.
The following are some of the 167 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A report of shots fired in the Lepire Hill area at 12:49 a.m.
• Coroner call at the infirmary of the Northern Nevada Correction Center at 6:27 a.m.
• Coroner call at the infirmary of the Northern Nevada Correction Center at 10:27 a.m.
• A vehicle versus a scooter accident in the 1400 block of Teal Drive at 11:56 a.m.
• Graffiti report in the 2000 block of North Carson Street at 3:07 p.m.
• Storage shed burglary report in the 1700 block of South Sutro Terrace at 4 p.m.
• A vehicle theft report in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East at 5:25 p.m.
• A shoplifter was arrested at 9:11 p.m. at Smith’s.
• Coroner call in the 2800 block of Highway 50 East.
The following are some of the 95 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Misdemeanor arrest at the Lyon County Jail on a Churchill County warrant at 1:35 a.m.
• Felony arrest related to a residential burglary report on Deer Street in Silver Springs at 11:07 a.m.
• A rock was thrown through a car window at Lahontan State Park at 11:50 a.m.
• Fraud report on West Main Street in Fernley at 1:15 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 2800 block of Ramsey Street in Silver Springs at 4:51 p.m.
• Accident on Main Street in Fernley at 5:59 p.m.
• Felony drug arrest on Grosh Avenue in Dayton at 6:25 p.m.
• A report of three cows in the middle of Miller Lane in Mason Valley at 6:39 p.m.
• A man reported someone took his vehicle out while he was gone and damaged it, on Gayles Circle in Stagecoach at 6:41 p.m.
• A caller on Yellow Jacket Road reported they were being harassed by a neighbor at 9:02 p.m.
• A computer was found on Dayton Valley Road at 9:17 p.m.
• A report of five males smoking something that smells bad on Annie Way in Fernley at 9:53 p.m.
The following are some of the 13 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• A citation for throwing a lit cigarette out of a car window was given to a driver on State Route 341 at 9:48 a.m.
• A caller reported at 2:01 p.m. on Canyon Way an “unknown type of animal living under the floor in the kitchen.” Deputies located a cat under the trailer.
• Arrest made at Cannon Elementary School at 4:39 p.m.
• A man and his dog were bitten by another dog on South H Street at 5:11 p.m.
• An arrest was made at 7:32 p.m. on South C Street.