The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 32-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 1:50 p.m. Wednesday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of contempt of court. Bail was set $500.
The following are some of the 171 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• A white, 1990 Ford Econoline van was reported missing from the Wiley House in the 100 block of Jacobsen Way at 12:33 a.m.
• A green Ford Ranger pickup was reported stolen from a parking lot in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East at 3:22 a.m.
• Locks and wire spools were stolen from a business in the 3600 block of Highway 50 East at 11:46 a.m.
• Women’s golf clubs were missing from a garage in the 1500 block of Koontz Lane at 4:16 p.m.
• A report of a child left unattended in a vehicle in the 200 block of Fairview Drive at 4:43 p.m.
• A bicycle was stolen from the 300 block of West Telegraph Street at 5:36 p.m.
• A 6-year-old boy received a scraped knee after he was hit by a car on Pinion Pine Drive when he ran out in front of it at 6:53 p.m.
• A non-injury accident at College Parkway and Research Way at 5:52 p.m.
The following are some of the 130 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Felony warrant arrest in the 200 block of James Court in Mound House at 9:20 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report in the 300 block of Industrial Drive at 10:02 a.m. in Fernley.
• Fire call on Highway 208 in Mason Valley at 2:17 p.m.
• Fire on State Route 447 in Fernley at 9 p.m.