The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 40-year-old clerical worker from Carson City was arrested at 10:40 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Broadleaf Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
• A 22-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 11:45 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of Slide Mountain Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $407.
• A 39-year-old nurses’ assistant from Carson City was arrested at 4:10 p.m. Friday at Mountain and Bath streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $632.
• A 53-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 1:26 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of Jeannelle Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237 cash.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of child abuse or neglect in the 2800 block of Rawhide Street in Silver Springs at 1:14 p.m. Friday.
• A report of harassing or obscene phone calls in the 8500 block of Scenic Avenue in Stagecoach at 4:08 p.m. Friday.