The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• James Donald Smith, 38, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:51 a.m. Sunday in the 1000 block of North Saliman Road on suspicion of felony burglary, possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of burglary tools and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $25,000.
• A 40-year-old Bath and Body Works employee from Minden was arrested at 2:35 a.m. Sunday at Carson and Colorado streets on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and speeding. Bail was set at $1,239.
• Charles Randle Pike, 43, a transient, was arrested at 11:20 p.m. Saturday in the 2600 block of Foxhill Drive on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $26,132.
• An 18-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 1:10 a.m. Saturday at South Edmonds and Fairview drives on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, speeding, failure to maintain a single lane, failure to signal and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $1,650.
• Nathan Castillo, 26, was arrested at 12:03 a.m. Sunday at Ann and Plaza streets on suspicion of felony failure to appear, drunken driving, failure to maintain a single lane and obstructing a peace officer. No bail was set.
• A 53-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 5:20 p.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 47-year-old transient was arrested at 3:11 p.m. Saturday at Nye and Lukens lanes on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,293.
• A 23-year-old handyman from Sebastopol, Calif., was arrested at 9:29 a.m. Saturday in the 3000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• James Robert Brown, 22, of Dayton, was arrested at 6:20 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.