The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 1:25 p.m. Sunday in the 200 block of Pasture Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor arrest of a probationer, contempt of court, failure to comply and minor consuming. Bail was set at $5,200.
• Gerardo Ontiveros, 27, a drywall installer from Carson City, was arrested at 1:10 a.m. Monday at Retail Drive and College Parkway on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and misdemeanor no valid driver’s license. His bail was set at $25,100.
• A 35-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 3:30 p.m. Sunday in the 1700 block of Brown Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Jerett McAlister, a 23-year-old man from Minden, no occupation given, was arrested at 1:45 a.m. Monday at Airport Road and Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, fictitious plates and suspended driver’s license. Bail was set at $26,150.
• A 43-year-old retired woman from Carson City was arrested at midnight Monday in the 3900 block of Center Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence with drugs. Bail was set at $1,000.
• Jason McKinnish, a 21-year-old unemployed man from Carson City, was arrested at 3 a.m. Monday at Fifth Street and Saliman Road on suspicion of felony possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription, misdemeanor driving on a revoked license for DUI, no proof of insurance, driving without a seat belt on and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,725.
• Jonathan Roe, an 18-year-old man from Carson City, with no occupation given, was arrested at 4 a.m. Monday at Fifth Street and Saliman Road on suspicion of felony probation violation, meth possession and misdemeanor driving without a seat belt on. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A hit-and-run accident in the 1700 block of Russell Way at 11:30 a.m. Friday. A woman reported that her ex-boyfriend hit her vehicle with his.
• A small baggie with suspicious white residue was found in the 3100 block of North Carson Street at noon Friday.
• A suspicious man was walking back and forth in the 400 block of Jeanell Drive at 12:40 p.m. Friday. The man was making gestures for the employees of a daycare to come outside.
• A domestic battery in the 1400 block of Slide Mountain Drive at 11:13 p.m. Friday. The fight was between a woman and her intoxicated sister.
• An intoxicated man was found in the 3000 block of Highway 50 East at 9 a.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute in the 3700 block of Woodside Drive at 10:42 a.m. Saturday. The fight was between two women related to the reporting party.
• A welfare check in the 500 block of Summerfield Drive at 9:45 p.m. Saturday. A child requested help for her drug-addicted mother, who had fallen on the stairs.
• Petty larceny was reported in the 2700 block of Foxhill Drive at 9:44 p.m. Saturday. A man took a woman’s purse from her vehicle. The man reportedly threw a crack pipe into the neighbor’s yard and marijuana into the woman’s trash can.
• A vehicle-injury report in the 3200 block of Bowers Lane. The reporting party’s son took his car and returned it with some damage.
• A child-molestation report in the 4300 block on South Carson Street. Pictures were found of a child posing naked.
• A vehicle-injury report in the 100 block of Koontz Lane. Unknown subjects were reportedly poisoning the plants and damaging the reporting party’s car with paint thinner.
The following are some of the 62 calls to which deputies responded:
• A business-intrusion alarm in the 100 block of Goldfield Avenue in Yerington at 3 a.m. Sunday.
• A vehicle burglary in the 100 block of Hart Street in Dayton at 8 a.m. Sunday.
• A dirt bike complaint on Truckee Street in Silver Springs at noon on Sunday.
• Shots fired on the top of a hill near Highway 341 at 5 p.m. Sunday.
• A DUI report on Highway 95A near Silver Springs at 7:43 p.m. Sunday.
• Harassment in the 3800 block of Atkins Street in Silver Springs at 8:22 p.m. Sunday.
• A juvenile problem in the 600 block of Shadow Lane in Fernley.
The following are some of the 13 calls to which deputies responded:
• Harassment reported in the 50 block of South C St. in Virginia City at 11:50 a.m. Sunday.
• A runaway juvenile reported in the 400 block of Canyon Way in Lockwood at 7 p.m.
• A burglary reported at the Sanmar Corp. in the 600 block of Waltham Way at midnight. A Kia sedan in the parking lot was vandalized.