The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 19-year-old detailer from Carson City was arrested at 2:30 a.m. Thursday at Mills Park on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer with violence, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, trespassing and contempt of court. Bail was set at $5,683.
• A 19-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $899 cash.
• Jesus Journa-Mejia, 27, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:45 p.m. Wednesday at Highway 50 East and Saliman Road on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor no valid driver’s license and following too closely. Bail was set at $2,794.
• A 52-year-old salesman from Carson City was arrested at 8:24 p.m. Wednesday in the 2900 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence, suspended plates, no valid insurance, no valid driver’s license and open container. Bail was set at $2,630.
The following are some of the 115 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a residential burglary taken at the Dayton Substation at 3:18 p.m. Wednesday.
• A destruction-of-property complaint in the 200 block of Emigrant Way in Fernley at 5:51 p.m. Wednesday.
• A drunk driver in the 300 block of Leona Avenue in Yerington at 7:05 p.m. Wednesday.
• A drunk driver at Highway 95A and Fox Lane in Mason Valley at 9:33 p.m. Wednesday.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a subject making threats in the 70 block of Cercle De La Ceresa in Lockwood at 6:06 p.m. Wednesday.