The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Dennis Leroy Lee, 20, of Silver Springs, was arrested at 11:40 p.m. Saturday at College Parkway and North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and three counts of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $4,055.
• A 33-year-old machine operator from Carson City was arrested at 9:16 p.m. Saturday at Woodside and Ladera drives on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, no valid driver’s license and no proof of insurance. Bail was set at $2,054.
• A 29-year-old drywaller from Dayton was arrested at 8:40 p.m. Saturday in the 3100 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A 42-year-old sales associate from Carson City was arrested at 1:30 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $839 cash.
The following are some of the 139 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunken driver on Goldfield Avenue in Mason Valley at 1:52 a.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute in the 1700 block of Short Oak Court in Fernley at 3:01 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of grand larceny of a vehicle in the 4500 block of Quince Avenue in Silver Springs at 10:19 p.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver on Carson Plains in Dayton at 11:26 p.m. Saturday.