The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Michael Anthony Swerdling, 18, a retail worker from Carson City, was arrested at 5:23 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Tamarisk Street on suspicion of misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor petty larceny. Swerdling allegedly stole two packages of boxers from Mervyn’s and when he was stopped by an employee outside, he allegedly pulled a knife and fled. Bail was set at $20,320.
• James Tower Drown, 39, a construction worker from Minden, was arrested at 1 p.m. Sunday at Eighth and Curry streets on suspicion of gross misdemeanor violation of a restraining order. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A person with a bee sting walked into the Fire Station on North C Street at 11:14 a.m. and asked for assistance.
• Traffic citation at 2:27 p.m. on North C Street.
• A report of a baby having difficulty breathing in Lockwood at 3:29 p.m.
• A report of someone siphoning gas from a motorbike in Lockwood at 7:48 p.m.