The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Robert Eugene Hogan, 24, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 9:45 a.m. Monday on Sean Drive on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property. His bail was set at $25,000. Also arrested was a 19-year-old unemployed transient on misdemeanor suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence and obstructing police, with bail set at $1,407. India Rogers, 19, of Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and a warrant charging felony larceny. Her bail was set at $11,132.
The following are some of the 142 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Vehicle-theft report in the 700 block of Sean Drive at 6:19 a.m.
• Coroner call at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center.
• Residential burglary report on Crain Street at 11:35 a.m.
• Welfare check on East Washington Street at 4:25 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane.
• Accident at North Saliman Road and Seeley Loop at 9:02 p.m.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A reckless-driver report on North C Street at 1:57 p.m.
• A person with an allergic reaction to a bee sting sought help at the fire station on North C Street at 4:01 p.m.
• A woman reported she had a turtle in her yard in Lockwood at 6:43 p.m.