The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 20-year-old man from South Lake Tahoe was arrested at 5:33 a.m. Wednesday at Koontz Lane and Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, careless driving, driving without a license, open container of alcohol in vehicle and minor consuming. Bail was set at $1,990.
• Gilbert Ortiz, 24, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 5:10 p.m. in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony failure to appear. No bail was set.
The following are some of the 149 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Vehicle-theft report in the 700 block of South Curry Street at 6 a.m.
• Coroner call at Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center at 6:56 a.m.
• Battery report in the 1100 block of West King Street at 12:43 p.m.
• Vehicle-burglary report in the 3000 block of Austin Lane at 4:13 p.m.
• Fight report at David and Moody streets at 6:56 p.m.
• Child-abuse report on Tiger Drive at 7:01 p.m.
• Residential-burglary report in the 3100 block of Florentine Drive at 8:29 p.m.
• Controlled-substance report on Clear Creek Road at 10:27 p.m.
The following are some of the 105 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Misdemeanor arrest on Nevada Street in Yerington at 3:21 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 339 in Mason Valley at 6:19 a.m.
• Missing-person report on Rio Vista Drive at 11:50 a.m. in Mason Valley.
• Felony arrest in the 300 block of Wildrose Court in Fernley at 9:56 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in Mason Valley at 8:59 p.m.
The following are some of the 14 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Misdemeanor arrest on State Route 341 at 3:13 p.m.
• Drunken-driving and possession of drug paraphernalia arrest on Six Mile Canyon Road at 3:59 p.m.