The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 42-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:44 a.m. Friday in the 2700 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a restraining order. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 26-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 12:49 a.m. Friday at Fifth Street and Saliman Road on suspicion of violating a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
The following are some of the 160 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Battery report in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive at 2:16 a.m.
• Court order violation report in the 300 block of West Nye Lane at 5:19 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 7:47 a.m.
• A license plate was stolen from the 3100 block of Carmine Street sometime between Wednesday night and Thursday at 8:08 a.m.
• Accident at East Washington and North Roop streets at 7:51 a.m.
• Accident at Fifth and Crain streets at 11:04 a.m.
• A 1990 white Saturn was stolen from a car lot in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East sometime before 11:06 a.m.
• A bicycle was reported stolen from Mills Park at 2:29 p.m.
• A license plate was stolen from the 1700 block of East Russell Way at 4:21 p.m.
• A report at the Carson City School District office that a substance was sprayed onto a vehicle in the parking lot and it was causing the paint to peel at 7:46 p.m.
• A report of a man harassing a woman in violation of a restraining order at 9:18 p.m. on South Carson Street. The man was arrested in Douglas County at 6:25 a.m. Friday.
• Graffiti reports on Carmine Street, West Winnie Lane, Spooner Drive, Stanton Drive, East Fifth Street, Eastridge Lane, Windridge Drive and Carriage Crest.
The following are some of the 105 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Grand larceny report in Stagecoach on Abilene Drive at 12:57 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following a drunken driver report on New Weed Heights Road in Mason Valley at 1:05 a.m.
• Misdemeanor warrant arrest at the Lyon County Jail at 2:04 p.m.
• Felony drug arrest on Villa Way in Fernley at 7:49 a.m.
• Assault report on Pine Cone Road in Dayton at 11:52 a.m.
• Shoplifting citation at Scolari’s in Fernley at 1:35 p.m.
• Felony arrest in the 4500 block of Highway 50 East in Silver Springs at 4:21 p.m.
The following are some of the 20 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Traffic citation on USA Parkway at 7:13 a.m.
• A report of a motorist changing a tire on State Route 341 at 8:03 a.m. A deputy responded to assist and removed nails from the road.
• Traffic citation issued on Canyon Way at 6:42 p.m.
• A man who drove to court with a suspended license was arrested at 7:05 p.m. on State Route 341.