The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Carlos Aranda, 22, of South Lake Tahoe, Calif., was arrested at 3:03 p.m. Friday at Colorado and Birch streets on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and misdemeanor no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $25,632.
The following are some of the 108 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a commercial burglary in the 3500 block of Highway 95A in Silver Springs at 2:46 p.m. Friday.
• A destruction-of-property report in the 200 block of Logan Lane in Fernley at 9:38 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a battery in the 200 block of South Whitacre Street in Yerington at 10:06 p.m.
The following are some of the 24 calls to which deputies responded:
• A fight on Wild Horse Canyon Drive at 11:51 p.m. Friday.
• A woman complaining of excess traffic noise on Mill Street at 6:12 a.m. Saturday.