The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Stephen Dixon Garrett, 20, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:26 p.m. Saturday in the 400 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of felony lewdness with a child under 14 and misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $75,237.
• Josue Guererro, 38, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:55 p.m. Saturday in the 2900 block of Menlo Drive on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, possession of a controlled substance, trafficking a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $251,132.
• A 27-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:05 p.m. Sunday in the 1800 block of Nichols Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $401 cash.
• A 39-year-old nurse from Carson City was arrested at 11:53 a.m. Friday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $510 cash.
• A 29-year-old mason from Carson City was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Saturday at Airport Road and Butti Way on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and open container. Bail was set at $1,319.
• An 18-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 10:28 p.m. Saturday on Lovelace Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 125 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunk driver on Highway 50 and Railroad Way in Dayton at 1:33 a.m. Saturday.
• A drunk driver on Highway 95A in Mason Valley at 3:53 a.m. Saturday.
• A destruction of property complaint in the 200 block of Dayton Valley Road in Dayton Valley at 8:11 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of drug possession or sales at Primrose and Rosewood drives in Fernley at 3:04 p.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute on Riverboat Road in Mark Twain at 6:18 p.m. Saturday.