October 9, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Luis Caudillo-Hernandez, 19, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 12:01 a.m. Monday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of gross misdemeanor taking a motor vehicle without owner’s consent, misdemeanor drunken driving, minor consuming, driving without a license and hit and run. Bail was set at $4,343.
Also arrested was a 19-year-old unemployed Carson City man on suspicion of minor consuming. Bail was set at $237.
• A 42-year-old salesman from Carson City was arrested at 8:54 p.m. Sunday on Highway 50 East on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 110 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
Recommended Stories For You
• Misdemeanor arrest on Overland Loop in Mark Twain at 3:39 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Circle Drive in Fernley at 7:27 a.m.
• Brush fire on East Fifth Street in Silver Springs at 10:47 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 300 block of Occidental Drive in Mark Twain at 12:51 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Truck Inn Way in Fernley at 6:14 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East and Shetland Drive in Stagecoach at 6:25 p.m.
• Accident on Retail Road in Dayton at 6:55 p.m.
• Felony arrest in the 10000 block of Highway 50 East in Mound House at 7:03 p.m.
The following are some of the 16 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• The California Highway Patrol asked Storey County at 4:58 p.m. to notify parents in Virginia City that their children were involved in a non-injury accident in Auburn, Calif.
• A vehicle lost its load on Interstate 80 at 6:02 p.m.