October 12, 2006
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A commercial van was reported stolen from a parking lot in the 2300 block of South Carson Street sometime between Tuesday night and 10:11 a.m. Wednesday morning. The owner reported he found the van in Lyon County at 4:11 p.m. and he was advised to call the Lyon County Sheriff’s Department.
• Child custody dispute in the 200 block of Applegate Way at 12:18 p.m. Thursday. The dispute revolved around a 5-month-old baby.
• A garage door opener was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle in the 100 block of Broadleaf Lane at 4:21 p.m. Thursday.
• A report of a child yelling that someone killed his mom in the 200 block of South Pratt Avenue at 4:48 p.m. Thursday.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the 107 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a residential burglary in the 200 block of Coral Drive in Dayton at 7:44 a.m. Thursday.
• A report of a battery in the 100 block of Shadow Mountain Drive in Fernley at 3:13 p.m. Thursday.
• A report of sexual offenses taken at the Dayton Substation at 7:37 p.m. Thursday.
The following are some of the 13 calls to which deputies responded:
• An activated intrusion alarm on North C Street in Virginia City at 10:11 a.m. Thursday.
• A domestic dispute on Avenue De La Bleu in Lockwood at 5:15 p.m. Thursday.