The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Efren Madera Castillo, 18, a cook from Carson City, was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming, minor in possession of alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana and gross misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon.
• Drue Anderson, 38, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 10:15 p.m. Thursday in the 1100 block of South Nevada Street on suspicion of felony third offense drunken driving, misdemeanor driving on a revoked license and hit and run. Bail was set at $11,764.
• Ruth Woslum, 36, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:15 p.m. in the 100 block of West Telegraph Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor assault on a peace officer, battery on a paramedic and resisting arrest. Bail was set at $5,407.
The following are some of the 95 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Vehicle burglary report in the 8200 block of Karen Street in Silver Springs at 5:46 a.m.
• Residential burglary report on North Center Street in Fernley at 10:44 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 100 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 11:12 a.m.
• Accident on Farm District Road in Fernley at 3:47 p.m.
• Misdemeanor drunken driving arrest at Highway 50 East and Boyer Lane in Silver Springs at 6:58 p.m.
• Missing persons report in the 200 block of James Court in Mound House at 7:57 p.m.
The following are some of the 15 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• An arrest on North C Street at 7:50 a.m.
• An arrest warrant at the Storey County Sheriff’s Department at 1:22 p.m.
• A report of a vehicle in a ditch on State Route 341 at Cartwright Road at 5:35 p.m.