The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Bonnie Pautot, 58, a clerk from Carson City, was arrested at 4:49 p.m., Tuesday in the 1000 block of S. Carson Street on a warrant charging felony uttering a forged instrument. Her bail was set at $5,000
• A 19-year-old laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 8:15 p.m. at Parkland and Osman streets on suspicion of violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 22-year-old disabled South Lake Tahoe man was arrested at 2:22 a.m. in the 4100 block of North Carson Street on Wednesday on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,464.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Accident on Dayton Valley Road at 6:43 a.m.
• Threat report at Fernley Intermediate School at 7:38 a.m.
• Commercial burglary report at Pizza Shack in Fernley at 9:38 a.m.
• Arson report on Vine Street in Fernley at 11:13 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 208 in Mason Valley at 12:19 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 2:36 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate and Nevada Avenue in Silver Springs at 6:28 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrested on Andes Lane in Mason Valley at 10:47 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 11:09 p.m.