October 30, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Richard Rafael Arreda Nunez, 22 of Carson City, was arrested at 5:08 a.m. Monday in the 700 block of Hot Springs on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, obstructing police and domestic battery. Bail was set at $5,939.
• A 20-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 3 p.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Conestoga Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $341.
• A 30-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 3:42 a.m. Saturday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
Recommended Stories For You
• Report of a someone firing a shotgun on Waltham Way at 12:54 p.m.
• Motorcycle accident on State Route 341 at the Washoe County line at 1:52 p.m.
• Report of a child struck by a vehicle in Lockwood at 3:54 p.m. Traffic citation was issued to the driver.
• Report of gunshots heard in Lockwood at 4:09 p.m.
• Traffic citation on USA Parkway at 4:23 p.m.