November 11, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 22-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 7:40 p.m. Friday in the 3600 block of Centennial Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
• James Allen Jackson, 19, of Dayton, was arrested at 3:59 p.m. Friday in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of two counts of felony possession, making or uttering a fictitious bill and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $6,132.
The following are some of the 103 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a destruction of property complaint on Snowberry Street in Silver Springs at 8:11 a.m. Friday.
Recommended Stories For You
• A larceny report in the 300 block of Spruce Drive in Fernley at 1 p.m. Friday.
• A drunk driver on La Fond Avenue in Mark Twain at 5:11 p.m. Friday.
• A domestic dispute in the 500 block of Ranch Road in Fernley at 7 p.m. Friday.
• A residential burglary in the 10000 block of Bass Street in Silver Springs at 9:16 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 26 calls to which deputies responded:
• An accident involving property damage at the Sugarloaf Motel in Virginia City at 4:40 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a man walking on the railroad tracks near Waltham Way in McCarran at 1:17 p.m. Saturday.