The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 45-year-old transient carpet installer was arrested at 10:26 a.m. Wednesday in the 3200 block of Market Street on a misdemeanor warrant. His bail was set at $500.
• A 34-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 1:35 a.m. Wednesday in the 2300 Block of North Carson Street on suspicion of driving with an expired registration, driving with a suspended license, no proof of insurance and a warrant out of Sparks, all misdemeanors. Her bail was set at $2,739.
• A 23-year-old jeweler from Carson City was arrested at 9 a.m. in the 400 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of violating a temporary protective order. His bail was set at $1,000.
• A 23-year-old tile worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of Corbett Street on suspicion of violating the conditions of his bail. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 42-year-old man who works in the automotive industry was arrested at 10 p.m. Wednesday in the 2200 block of East Long Street on suspicion of failure to pay fines and failure to appear on a traffic violation our of Reno. Bail was set at $832.
• A 44-year-old unemployed woman from Carson City was arrested at 6:39 p.m. in the 900 block of North Saliman Road on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 48-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 2:19 a.m. Thursday at Carson and Sophia streets on suspicion of first-offense driving under the influence and no headlight. His bail was set at $1,100.
• An 18-year-old woman from Carson City was arrested just after 5 p.m. Wednesday at Fairview and Edmonds drives on suspicion of making threats and fighting in public. Bail was set at $1,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded on Wednesday:
• A burglary report was taken at 6:05 a.m. in the 1500 block of Trubode Lane in Fernley.
• Domestic disputes were reported at 6:51 a.m. in the 800 block of Brandy Court in Mark Twain; at 4:16 p.m. on Holly Avenue in Silver Springs.
• A search warrant was served at 7:22 a.m. in the 200 block of Emigrant Way in Fernley
• A report was taken for a burglary in the 900 block of Main Street in Fernley at 8:41 a.m.
• Information was collected regarding an arson in the 5600 block of Juniper Street in Silver Springs at 10:05 a.m.
• A fire was reported at 11:33 a.m. in the 400 block of Highway 95A in Fernley.
• Battery report taken in the 1300 block of 95A at 12:52 p.m. in Fernley.
• A gas skip was reported at the Dayton Valley Market at 1:34 p.m.
• Larceny was reported at 3:44 p.m. in the 2600 block of Ramsey Street in Silver Springs.
• A neighbor dispute was reported in the 100 block of Desert Springs Lane at 6:27 p.m. in Fernley.
• A search warrant was served in the 1700 block of Highway 50 A at 8:09 p.m.
• Fire was reported on Big Oaks Drive in Fernley at 9:46 p.m.
The following are some of the 20 calls to which deputies responded:
• Traffic warnings were issued during traffic stops Wednesday at 8:01 a.m. at USA Parkway and Denmark; at 3:51 a.m. at USA Parkway and Waltham; at 2:06 p.m. at USA Parkway and Interstate 80. Traffic citations were issued at 7:02 a.m. at USA Parkway and Waltham; 2:29 p.m. at USA Parkway and Venice.
• An animal trap was left at a South E Street residence at 11:21 a.m.
• Deputies responded at 12:21 p.m. after a harassing phone call was left on a message recorder at the Storey County Justice Court. A case was filed.
• A report of a hold-up was made at 12:24 p.m. on South B Street. A case was filed.