November 17, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old student from Auburn, Va., was arrested at 5:09 a.m. in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Daniel Morse, 30, a mechanic from Placerville, was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Thursday at the El Dorado County Jail on two felony warrants out of Carson City charging failure to appear. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Property injury report in the 600 block of West King Street at 6:48 a.m.
• Fraud report in the 3000 block of Highway 50 East at 6:49 a.m.
Recommended Stories For You
• Vehicle burglary reports on North Valley Street, Condor Circle, and the 600 block of East Proctor Street.
• Welfare check in the 2200 block of East Long Street.
• Graffiti report in the 2200 block of Eastridge Lane at 9:27 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Felony arrest on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 12:05 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest on Highway 50 East in Mound House at 12:13 a.m.
• A report of a weapon other than a gun at Fernley Intermediate School at 12:19 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in Dayton on Highway 50 East at 6:45 p.m.