November 18, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Hugo Diaz-Rodriguez, 24, of Carson City, was arrested at 12:18 p.m. Friday at College Parkway and Northgate Lane on suspicion of felony trafficking a controlled substance and misdemeanor driving under the influence of drugs and no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $21,319.
• A 24-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 1:32 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $1,219.
• A 43-year-old contractor from Crestlane, Calif., was arrested at 1:50 p.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of an alternate sentence. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• Carlos Alvarez, 32, a transient, was arrested at 4:51 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor violation of probation, possession of drug paraphernalia and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $7,264.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the 92 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunk driver on Occidental and Keystone drives in Mark Twain at 4:35 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a prowler in the 1100 block of Herron Lane in Fernley at 7:24 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 70 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 7:48 p.m. Friday.
The following are some of the 12 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of an intoxicated person in the office of Virginia City High School at 2:50 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a small diesel spill on Carmella Lane near the Lockwood Landfill at 2:13 p.m. Friday.