The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 32-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 9:14 a.m. Thursday in the 200 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license, driving without insurance and driving without registration. Bail was set at $1,831. Also arrested was a 50-year-old laborer on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court, possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana. Bail was set at $2,364.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Misdemeanor arrest at Donner Trail and Fort Churchill Road at 11:57 a.m.
• Accident at Highway 50 East and Fortune Drive in Dayton at 1:36 p.m.
• Accident in the 2600 block of Truckee Street in Silver Springs at 2:291 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 2:31 p.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Imperial Drive at 6:54 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 200 block of South West Street in Yerington at 8 p.m.