The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• David Naef, 51, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 10:21 p.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of felony sex offender failing to register change of address. Bail was set at $5,000.
• Arthur Eugene Gibbins, 37, transient, was arrested at 10:47 p.m. Saturday at Winnie Lane and North Carson Street on suspicion of felony trafficking methamphetamine. Also arrested was Anthony Mata Aroz, 25, transient, on the same charge. Bail was set at $20,000 each.
• John Kevin Kinsey, 35, a plumber from Hewitt, Texas, was arrested at 8:28 p.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice. No bail was set. Also arrested was a 41-year-old unemployed Carson City resident on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. His bail was set at $237.
• Dyana Lynn Odgen, 36, of Carson City, was arrested at 6:14 p.m. Saturday at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of felony battery on a prisoner by another prisoner. Bail was set at $10,000.
• A 20-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 5:28 p.m. Saturday in the 400 block of East Lee Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $347 cash.
• A 20-year-old stocker from Carson City was arrested at 6:04 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of East Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol and intoxicated pedestrian. Bail was set at $304.
• A 25-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 1:18 p.m. Saturday in the 1500 block of North Edmonds on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $939. Also arrested was a 25-year-old unemployed Carson City resident on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $341 cash.
• A 46-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 3:39 p.m. Saturday was arrested in the 200 block of East William Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 37-year-old production worker from Dayton was arrested at 12:05 a.m. Sunday in the 500 block of North Stewart Street on suspicion of possession of a hypodermic device. Bail was set at $1,132.
The following are some of the 84 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunken driver at Highway 208 and Togonli Lane in Mason Valley at 3:21 a.m. Friday.
• A report of child abuse or neglect taken at the Dayton Substation at 4:52 p.m. Friday.
• A domestic dispute in the 1400 block of Desert Shadows Lane in Fernley at 10:06 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a commercial burglary on Farm District Road in Fernley at 10:10 a.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver northbound on Highway 95A in Mason Valley at 9:24 p.m. Saturday.