The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 40-year-old painter from Carson City was arrested at 5:20 p.m. Sunday in the 1900 block of North Fall Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and failure to appear. Bail was set at $3,419.
• Duane DeCastro, 48, a construction worker from Incline Village, was arrested at 8:48 p.m. Sunday in the 3700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $25,632.
• Nichola Kay Neese, 44, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 11:45 p.m. Sunday in the 400 block of South Saliman Road on suspicion of two counts of felony trafficking methamphetamine and a warrant. Bail was set at $40,287.
Also arrested was Fidencio Gonzales, 32, a laborer from Carson City, at 3:26 a.m. on suspicion of felony trafficking; Roderick McVay, 39, a truck driver from Carson City, at 12:30 a.m. on suspicion of felony conspiracy to possession methamphetamine; Michael Adam Singleton, 26, unemployed from Carson City, on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia; and Julie Lane, 50, a Wal-Mart employee from Carson City, on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine. Gonzales’ bail was set at $40,000. McVay and Lane were each being held on $2,500 bail. Singleton’s bail was set at $2,632.
• Scott Clapperton, 44, a sheet-metal worker from Carson City, was arrested at 10:18 p.m. Saturday in the 2700 block of Foxhill Road on suspicion of gross-misdemeanor child abuse. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Traffic citation at 1:21 p.m. on Six Mile Canyon Road.
• Traffic citation on State Route 341 at Cartwright Road at 3:31 p.m.
• Arrest on Seven Mile Canyon Road at 3:56 p.m.
• Traffic citation on State Route 341 at Cartwright Road at 5:01 p.m.