December 10, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Angela Heather Gray, 42, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:05 a.m. Sunday in the 20 block of College Parkway on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,632. Also arrested was Christopher David Pearson, 25, of Carson City, on felony possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. His bail was set at $3,632. Also arrested was a 39-year-old equipment operator from Carson City was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Luis Pacheco, 19, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:22 p.m. Saturday in the 1800 block of Camille Drive on suspicion of felony trafficking a controlled substance and misdemeanor no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $20,187. Also arrested was Bernabe Rivas, 23, of Carson City, on suspicion of felony trafficking a controlled substance and probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 54-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 4:37 p.m. Saturday in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 33-year-old transient was arrested at 12:35 a.m. Sunday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of drunken driving and no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $1,319.
• A 62-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 9 p.m. Saturday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
Recommended Stories For You
The following are some of the 95 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunk driver at Newlands Drive and Main Street in Fernley at 1:34 a.m. Saturday.
• A destruction of property report in the 2800 block of Highway 95A in Silver Springs at 10:13 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a residential burglary in the 1300 block of Canal Drive in Fernley at 5:12 p.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute on V&T Way in Mark Twain at 11:22 p.m. Saturday.
Trending In: Opinion
- $10,000 reward offered in Gardnerville Ranchos homicides
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- 2019 State of the State Address: Gov. Sisolak seeks 3 percent raise for Nevada state workers
- Sex under scrutiny: Sex worker Alice Little: ‘Something new is going to happen’
- Carson Tahoe Medical Center set to expand