December 17, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 21-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 12:04 p.m. Sunday in the 2200 block of Sneddon Way on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 22-year-old Minden resident was arrested at 8:09 a.m. Sunday at King and Mountain streets on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation, careless driving and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $4,369.
• A 32-year-old fabricator from Carson City was arrested at 7 a.m. Sunday at Airport Road and Woodside Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
The following are some of the 112 calls to which deputies responded:
Recommended Stories For You
• A drunken driver at Bridge Street and Sprague Drive in Mason Valley at 1:47 a.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 2:04 p.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver and traffic complaint eastbound on Highway 50 in Mound House at 6:59 p.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute in the 300 block of West Cedar Street in Fernley at 9:53 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 21 calls to which deputies responded:
• A single-vehicle accident between a car and a power pole at Union and South E streets in Virginia City at 4:30 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a battery on Cartwright Road at 9:11 p.m. Saturday.
Trending In: Opinion
- Washoe County spokesman: Woodside Drive arrest in Carson City related to murders in Washoe County
- Suspect in Ranchos, Washoe homicides in custody
- Washoe County Sheriff: ‘Similarities’ between Douglas, Reno murders
- NDOT announces plans for traffic lights at dangerous intersection
- Sex under scrutiny: Brothel owner seeks understanding with advocacy nonprofit