December 30, 2006
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 23-year-old painter from Dayton was arrested at 1:33 p.m. Friday at Carson and Adeline streets on suspicion of misdemeanor fictitious plates, no valid registration, no proof of insurance, no valid driver’s license and a misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $1,455.
The following are some of the 114 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a fight in the 1300 block of E. Newlands Drive in Fernley at 12:09 a.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A traffic complaint in the 200 block of North Main Street in Mason Valley at 12:44 a.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
Recommended Stories For You
• A report of a drunk driver at Ninth and Angel streets in Silver Springs at 6:14 p.m. Friday. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• A report of a drunk driver on Winters Parkway in Dayton at 10:57 p.m. Friday.