The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 42-year-old disabled transient was arrested at 3:28 p.m. Saturday in the 2600 block of New Ridge Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• A 25-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 3:45 a.m. Sunday in the 3900 block of Pheasant Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 41-year-old unemployed Hawthorne resident was arrested at 4:22 p.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor warrant and petit larceny. Bail was set at $3,347.
• A 31-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 9:22 a.m. Saturday at William and Plaza streets on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and drunken pedestrian. Bail was set at $304.
• A 40-year-old clerical worker from Carson City was arrested at 8:46 a.m. Saturday at Molly and Long streets on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
The following are some of the 113 calls to which deputies responded:
• A 15-year-old girl reported that she was being abused in the 400 block of Traci Lane in Mound House at 10:17 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a 15-year-old girl who was bitten by a dog in the 200 block of South Whitacre Street in Mason Valley at 3:15 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of a car speeding and passing irrationally on Highway 50 East near Mound House at 5:36 p.m. Saturday. The incident resulted in the felony arrest of Scott Tucker, 44.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 400 block of Jennys Lane in Fernley at 8:21 p.m. Saturday.