The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• An 83-year-old retired Carson City resident was arrested at 10 a.m. Friday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $150.
• Christopher Alvarado, 20, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:46 a.m. Friday in the 2600 block of Blue Haven Lane on suspicion of a felony federal hold. No bail was set.
• Samuel George Boyd, 27, unemployed, was arrested at 1:17 p.m. Friday in the 3500 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 36-year-old company vice-president from Carson City was arrested at 8:19 p.m. Friday at Country Village and East Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor reckless driving, failure to maintain a single lane and drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,536.
• A 55-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 9:47 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of East Fifth Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of alternative sentencing. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• A 20-year-old videographer from Carson City was arrested at 11:41 p.m. Friday in the 700 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $3,237.
• A 49-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 11:01 p.m. Friday at Silver Sage Drive and Sun Chase Court on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence second offense, failure to maintain a single travel lane and driving on a suspended license. Bail was set at $2,819.
• An 18-year-old pizza delivery driver was arrested at 3:22 a.m. Saturday at Airport Road and Douglas Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, no valid driver’s license and causing a hit and run accident. Bail was set at $1,951.
• A 20-year-old furniture mover from Carson City was arrested at 7:02 a.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear and no valid driver’s license. Bail was set at $2,600.
• A 27-year-old grocery clerk from South Lake Tahoe was arrested at 6:23 p.m. Friday at Carson Street and Fairview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $358 cash.
• Daniel Banks, 21, an unemployed transient, was arrested at 11:35 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of North Curry Street on suspicion of felony commercial burglary, two counts possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription and gross misdemeanor destruction of property. Bail was set at $27,500.
The following are some of the 117 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a stolen vehicle in the 200 block of River Road in Mark Twain at 11:44 a.m. Friday. A woman reported her Cadillac Escalade was taken by her 23-year-old grandson.
• A report of shoplifting in the 1400 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 3:18 p.m. Friday.
• A report of shoplifting in the 2900 block of Nevada Avenue in Silver Springs at 8:20 p.m. Friday. A minor was taken into custody for allegedly attempting to steal two bottles of alcohol.