The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Rafael Oseguera, 22, a transient landscaper, was arrested at 9 p.m. at Lone Mountain Drive and Winnie Lane on suspicion of felony trafficking. Bail was set at $40,000. Also arrested was Armando Vargas-Huato, 21, unemployed from Carson City, on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance and accessory to trafficking. Bail was set at $20,000.
• Charles Rodriquez, 30, a transient construction worker, was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance for sale, possession of a controlled substance and a misdemeanor warrant. Bail was set at $23,000.
• Michael L. Meister, 55, a grant writer from Eagle Nest, N.M., was arrested at 4:36 a.m. Tuesday in the 1400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice out of Broward County, Fla., and a Dayton warrant for failure to appear on a traffic citation. No bail was set.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Graffiti reports at Silver Sage Drive and Koontz Lane, East Winnie Lane and the 300 block of South Carson Meadows.
• Commercial burglary report in the 7700 block of Highway 50 East at 8:40 a.m.
• Property injury report on Lake Glen Drive at 9:52 a.m.
• Vehicle injury report on College Parkway at 11:02 a.m.
• Petty larceny report in the 1200 block of Highway 50 East at 1:39 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Trespassing report on Bullion Road at 11:15 a.m.