The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Christopher Ryan Foral, 19, an unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 8:24 p.m. Thursday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of felony possession of a prescription drug without a prescription, misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol and petit larceny. Bail was set at $3,084.
• A 34-year-old bartender from Carson City was arrested at 8:01 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of West Applegate Way on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery second offense and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $3,864.
• A 20-year-old, fast-food employee from Stagecoach was arrested at 2:52 a.m. Saturday at Airport Road and Butti Way on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, minor consuming alcohol and failure to use due care. Bail was set at $1,501.
• A 52-year-old Carson City resident was arrested at 12:48 a.m. Saturday at Fremont Drive and Sonoma Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of bail conditions. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• Stanley Arrive, 46, a mechanic from Fallon was arrested at 7:14 p.m. Friday in the 300 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony driving under the influence third offense and misdemeanor driving on a revoked license. Bail was set at $10,632.
• A 21-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 5:59 a.m. Friday at Highway 50 East and Flint Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving first offense. Bail was set at $1,087.
• A 20-year-old transient was arrested at 5:37 p.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Carson Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $832.
• A 27-year-old welder from Mound House was arrested at 3:53 p.m. Thursday in the 500 block of Anderson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to pay fines. Bail was set at $376 cash.
• A 24-year-old Silver Springs resident was arrested at 8:14 p.m. Thursday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and obstructing a peace officer. Bail was set at $644.
The following are some of the 147 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a commercial burglary in the 1400 block of Highway 95A in Fernley at 9:19 a.m. Friday.
• A report of grand larceny of a vehicle in the 200 block of Meadow Court in Dayton Valley at 10:11 a.m. Friday. The vehicle was taken from a hay yard
• A women reported she was being harassed by her neighbor in the 200 block of James Court in Mound House at 11:32 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 200 block of South Whitacre Street in Mason Valley at 5:49 p.m. Friday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 200 block of Emigrant Way in Fernley at 10:18 p.m. Friday. A felony arrest was made.