The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A person reporting to the Sheriff’s Office tested positive for drugs and was arrested at 7:32 a.m. Saturday.
• Traffic citations were issued at SR 341 and Cartwright Road in the Virginia City Highlands at 8:21 a.m., 3:15 p.m., 3:39 p.m., 5:02 p.m. 5:34 p.m. 6:01 p.m. 6:16 p.m., 6:43 p.m. Saturday.
• Grand larceny report was taken at the Rainbow Bend Clubhouse on Rue De La Orange in Lockwood at 10:08 a.m. Saturday.
• Domestic dispute on Edith Lane in Mark Twain Estates at 11:46 a.m. Saturday.
• Traffic citations were issued on SR 342 in Gold Hill at 3:33 p.m., 3:50 p.m. 4:03 p.m., 4:18 p.m. and 5:54 p.m. Saturday.
• An SUV was blocking a driveway at 4:47 p.m. Saturday.
• An intoxicated male reportedly urinated on himself on the back deck of a bar on C Street at 6:11 p.m. Saturday.
• Traffic citations issued on Six Mile Canyon Road at 3:59 p.m., 4:41 p.m. 4:44 p.m. 7:23 p.m. Saturday.
• A person driving a car with a trailer was arrested at Devil’s Gate on SR 342 at Silver City after being pulled over for allegedly driving erratically and failure to yield at 8:46 p.m. Saturday.
• A verbal disturbance was reported at a bar on C Street at 9:31 p.m. Saturday.
• A fight in progress at a bar on C Street at 10:07 p.m. Saturday.
• A patron of a bar on C Street was given a public service ride to his hotel at 10:43 p.m.