The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Jacob Andrew Pacheaco, 20, a construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 8:04 p.m. Friday at Roop Street and Northridge Lane on suspicion of felony possession of prescription medication without a prescription, possession of a controlled substance and misdemeanor violation of alternative sentencing, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $7,364.
• Matthew Henry Mankinen, 43, a car detailer from Carson City was arrested at 8:30 p.m. Friday in the 3400 block of Kathleen Drive on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice. Bail was set at $145,000.
• Steve Wilson, 33, from Gainsville, Ga., was arrested at 5:15 p.m. Friday in the 1300 block of Jerry Lane on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice. No bail was set.
• A 22-year-old framer from Carson City was arrested at 2:01 a.m. Saturday in the 3500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 22-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 4:56 a.m. Saturday in the 2200 block of Meadowbrook Lane on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Jose Perez Guzman, 34, a laborer from Carson City was arrested at 12:03 a.m. Saturday at Fifth and Stewart streets on suspicion of two counts of gross misdemeanor child abuse or neglect and misdemeanor assault, open container, failure to maintain a single travel lane and drunken driving. Bail was set at $4,558.
The following are some of the 109 calls to which deputies responded:
• A felony arrest made following the execution of a search warrant in the 300 block of West Main Street at 8:01 a.m. Friday.
• A report of a drunk driver at Branstetter and Conestoga drives in Mark Twain at 11:46 p.m. Friday.