The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Bridget D. Pringle, 21, unemployed from Carson City was arrested at 5:30 p.m. Friday in the 10 block of Hospitality Way on suspicion of felony warrants for unlawful use of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance. No bail was set.
• Mark David Walker, 21, of Carson City, was arrested at 3 a.m. Saturday in the 1100 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony robbery and two counts of misdemeanor petit larceny. Bail was set at $44,264.
• A 22-year-old unemployed Carson City resident was arrested at 5:54 a.m. Saturday on Bullions Circle on suspicion of misdemeanor contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set at $632. Also arrested was a 20-year-old unemployed Carson City resident on suspicion of minor consuming alcohol and violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,369.
• A 26-year-old student from Carson City was arrested at 7:05 p.m. Friday in the 400 block of East Park Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $264 cash.
The following are some of the 143 calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a battery in the 200 block of Paiute Drive on tribal land at 3:18 a.m. Friday. Two misdemeanor arrests were made.
• A report of a robbery at knife point in the 600 block of East Main Street in Fernley at 3:23 a.m. Friday.
• A homeowner reported that her house in the 400 block of Valley Circle in Dayton had been broken into three times in under a week.
• A report of a shoplifter in the 8900 block of Highway 50 East in Stagecoach at 8:45 p.m. Friday. The incident resulted in a felony warrant arrest.